- 2 taps, capacity for two 2.5 gal kegs + ice.
- External CO2 ball lock post, to connect a compact CO2 injector or regular CO2 tank.
- Built in stereo amplifier with two 2-way speakers.
- Internal mainteance free battery, run time over 6h without charge. External wall charger or solar panel charger.
- 12VDC lighter outlet with optional dual USB port adapter. You can charge your phone or small device with the cooler.
- Audio imput from regular stereo jack plug or BlueTooth devices (external bluetooth adapter).
- Built in clock, internal&external digital thermometer and battery charge monitor.
- White board for displaying the beers on tap
While connected using the stereo jack to your cell phone, it will also work as a hands free device. You can take or make calls from your cooler, how cool is that? If connected with Bluetooth though, it will not provide a duplex capability, so people will not be able to hear you, unless you are doing a voice over IP call like yahoo, skype, etc
White board and charging connector:
Power switch and lighter socket/USB port adapter:
Two way speakers:
Audio input with bluetooth receiver connected:
Minimum internal damage: